What is at the heart of your POS System? Your payment registers of course. They have the power to process orders at lightning speed and produce the appropriate bills. But why not combine permanent POS registers with mobile terminals (MMH)?
POS: permanent register, set value
Your Point of Sale register (POS) is a little control room on your countertop:
- intuitive service with touchscreen systems;
- dynamic flow of order screens;
- graphic table plans;
- robust, stain-resistant casing;
- registers are compatible with extra systems like the Kitchen Display System.
MMH: mobile terminal, mobile service
With your Mobile Micros Handheld (MMH) you can take orders at the table or on the terrace. These apparatuses are the extension of your Micros register. And quite something of an extension at that!
- Compact: the handheld really is small enough to fit into the palm of your hand;
- Personal: you record and settle all costs at the table;
- Flawless: you send orders through to the bar or kitchen with pre-configured keys. Unreadable orders? A thing of the past!
- Fast: you send an order through to the kitchen or the bar as soon as you take it.